Celebrate your birthday at Nutrien Wonderhub!
Nutrien Wonderhub is a fun, interactive space perfect for kids to play, learn, and celebrate.
We offer three colourful, wonder-filled party rooms on our upper mezzanine as well as spaces on the museum’s lower level to host groups of all sizes.
- Private party room for 1 hour complete with built-in cabinetry, table and chairs, mini-fridge, and television.
- An optional virtual activity
- Admission to Wonderhub for all party guests indicated in your original application up to, but not exceeding, the maximum capacity of the room booked. Guests are welcome to explore and experience the museum either before or after the scheduled party room booking, but must enter and move throughout Wonderhub as one group. Bookings are only available on Saturdays and Sundays.
The Pink Room is a cozy space perfect for small groups.
Capacity: 12 people total (seating for up to 8)
Cost: $145 plus tax
The Green Room is a versatile, mid-sized space that overlooks neighbouring Kinsmen Park.
Capacity: 18 people total (seating for up to 12)
Cost: $215 plus tax
Look out onto the South Saskatchewan River from the large, floor-to-ceiling windows in the Blue Room.
Capacity: 23 people total (seating for up to 15)
Cost: $275 plus tax
Our classroom space had custom tables and large windows with views onto the Meewasin Trail.
Capacity: 40 people total (seating for up to 25)
Cost: $480 plus tax
Looking for unique treat bags for your birthday party?
Wonderhub now offers Wonder Grab Bags! Packaged with ‘wonder’ful items in an assortment of colours and styles, these grab bags are the perfect take-away from your birthday party at Nutrien Wonderhub! Wonder Grab Bags are $6.00 +Tax.
How to Purchase:
At time of booking: Let us know on your birthday party request form how many Wonder Grab Bags you would like to purchase and we will add them to your booking total.
Online: If you’d like to order your Wonder Grab Bags online, visit our online store here to purchase your desired amount. Online purchases for Wonder Grab bags must be received 48 hours before your party date in order for them to be ready for pick up when you arrive for your party.
All Wonder Grab Bag purchases are final sale. Please only purchase the amount you require.
How do I book a Birthday Party at Wonderhub?
Complete and submit the Booking Request form below. A team member will be in touch through the email on the form regarding your request.
Are Waiver Forms Required for Birthday Parties?
Yes, all guests, children & adults, are required to have a signed Waiver Form in order to take part in the Birthday Party.
We require that each individual submits a completed Waiver Form. For children, their parent/guardian should be the one to complete & sign the Waiver Form and submit them back to the party host prior to their party. Any adults in attendance can sign a waiver for themselves and submit them to the party host prior to their visit. The party host would then submit all collected Waivers to the greeting team member on the day of the visit.
You can find the Waiver Form attached to your confirmation email, and also on the Birthday Party page on our website.
Please note, individuals without a valid waiver will not be allowed to enter the museum for your Birthday Party
Are the room capacities for the maximum number of children that can be in attendance for that room?
No. The room capacities outline the maximum number of individuals (adults, children, infants) permitted in the room. These capacities ensure fire safety compliance.
The seating capacity is based on the size of the size of the space and fixtures in each room.
Can we decorate the room for our party?
You are welcome to bring decorations for your party. We ask that you use the painters tape provided to hang any decorations on the walls. Helium Balloons and Pinatas are not permitted.
Am I able to get in early to my party room to decorate?
We do not allow for early entry or late exit from the party rooms.
Can we bring food to our birthday party?
Outside food and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted at your birthday party. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited. In-room food storage and mini fridge can only be used during your party room booking. Wonderhub does not offer food storage prior to or after your party.
What is included in the Birthday Party Package?
Birthday parties at Wonderhub include the party room for 1 hour, an 8-12 min virtual activity (optional), and admission to the museum for up to the room maximum. You can explore the museum before or after your party room booking.
How do we pay for the Birthday Party?
A minimum 50% deposit must be made 14 days before your party date to secure your booking. The remaining balance must be paid upon your arrival to the museum for your Birthday Party.
What is your cancellation policy?
Parties cancelled less than 14 days prior to the scheduled date will be charged 50% of the birthday party fees. Those cancelled 48 hours or less in advance will be charged 100% of the birthday party fees.
If cancellations are made during this 14 day period due to a positive COVID-19 status or required isolation, party hosts will be permitted to rebook their party without penalty. Rebooking dates are subject to availability and must be before August 31st, 2022. Refunds are not offered in lieu of rebooking.
To book your party at Nutrien Wonderhub, complete the online booking form to request a date/time/space. Give us a call at (306) 249-3574 if you require assistance completing the online form.
The Fine Print
- Birthday Parties must be booked using the online registration form.
- Birthday Parties must be booked 2 weeks (14 days) in advance of your party date.
- 50% deposits must be made 2 weeks (14 days) in advance of your party date to secure your booking. If deposits are not made by this time, your room will be released and your booking cancelled.
Wonderhub reserves the right to charge fees in response to any infractions to party parameters.
- Completing the booking request form does not guarantee a booking. A team member will contact you by email and confirm your booking.
- Birthday Parties are only available on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Cost for birthday parties are determined by room. Cost includes admission for up to the maximum room capacity. Additional guests over the room capacity will be required to pay the $8.50 admission fee upon entry.
- We have a strict 6:1 child to adult ratio. For every 6 children in attendance there must be 1 adult.
- Any outstanding balances must be paid upon arrival to the museum.
- Please let us know 7 days in advance of your party if you are planning to visit and explore the museum before or after your time in the birthday party room.