Searching for a fun, unique setting for your next event? Consider Nutrien Wonderhub!
The enjoyment of our hands-on interactive exhibits for children and adults can be part of your next memorable event.
Delight your guests with an exclusive adventure through Nutrien Wonderhub’s exhibits with a Full Facility Rental. Our Full Facility rentals offer exclusive use of the Wonderhub facility for learning, exploration and more!
Full Facility Rentals are available for:
Corporate Team Building Workshops
Weddings & Receptions
- And more!
Full Facility Rental Information
Information provided below is for Full Facility Rentals exclusively.
Full Facility Rentals Include:
- Exclusive use of all Wonderhub’s exhibits for up to 4 consecutive hours and admission for up to 350 guests.
- Self-guided exploration though Wonderhub’s exhibits and Create Space.
- Tables and chairs provided in Performance Hall / Classroom for food & beverage.
- A/V Support in Performance Hall (microphone, sound system, projector)
Full Facility Rentals Price:
- $3,000 plus tax (includes admission for up to 350 guests)
A 50% deposit is required a minimum of 30 days in advance, with full payment required a minimum of 14 days in advance. Invoicing is available.
- Create Space Animation Add- on – $500 plus tax
(Includes: A facilitated seasonal take home craft/activity lead by Wonderhub’s Education Team in Create Space for the duration of your rental. Current crafts include: seasonal salt dough ornaments, watercolour painting and paper stained glass suncatchers.)
Full Facility Rentals Availability:
- Full Facility Rentals are only available after operational hours.
- Available Times:
5:00 pm – 9:00 pm or 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm any day of the week.
Mondays from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm or 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
(Excludes statutory holidays)
Waiver & Supervision Requirements:
- Wonderhub requires all individuals entering the museum for rentals to sign a waiver regardless of having signed one for a previous visit this includes all adults and children.
- Wonderhub requires a 6 child: 1 adult supervision ratio. Any groups without the required supervision ratio will not be permitted to enter the museum for their visit.
- During the museum exploration times, we ask that your group split into smaller groups (6:1) as this is more manageable for chaperones in the museum. Stationing chaperones in each exhibit and allowing children to move freely throughout the museum is not permitted.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the booking will be billed for 50% of the rental fee. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the booking will be billed for 100% of the rental fee.
The Fine Print
- Rentals must be booked using the online request form
- Rentals run for 4 hours, early entrance and late exit are not permitted
- Full Facility Rentals must be booked 14 days in advance of booking date
- Fees can be paid with credit card by calling Nutrien Wonderhub directly at 306-249-3574 or via cheque if requesting an invoice
- Invoices if required will be sent along with a rental agreement for the Full Facility Rental
- Public Liability & Insurance may be required you will be informed if required
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the booking will be billed for 50% of the requested tickets. Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the booking will be billed for 100% of the requested tickets.