Play and Experience Wonderhub with an Exploration Visit
Exploration Visits are perfect for qualifying daycares, educational centres, special needs group, and other community organizations.
Unlike our School Programs, Exploration Visits do not include a facilitated program.
There are two types of Exploration visits that allow for self-guided exploration through the museum to engage with our exhibits and tap into your imagination and creativity.
Each of the bookings must be made 14 days in advance of the visit date.
Additional adults/chaperones beyond the 6:1 ratio are required to pay the admission fee.
Additional restrictions may apply based on Government of Saskatchewan and Saskatchewan Health Authority mandates.
2 Hour Exploration Visit
This group visit includes 2 hours of unfacilitated exploration of the museum. Each group requires a minimum of six (6) children to a maximum of thirty-two (32), and we require a 6:1 supervision ratio (6 students per 1 chaperone).
The group rate for a 2-hour group visit is $5.00 +Tax per child, with up to six (6) adults and chaperones free (additional adults exceeding the 6:1 supervision ratio are welcome but will be required to pay the $5.00 + tax admission fee).
4 Hour Exploration Visit
This group visit includes 4 hours of unfacilitated exploration of the museum. Each group requires a minimum of six (6) children to a maximum of thirty-two (32), and we require a 6:1 supervision ratio (6 students per 1 chaperone).
The group rate for a 4 hour group visit is $5.00 +Tax per person.
Does my organization or group qualify for an Exploration Visit?
Exploration Visits can be booked by qualifying daycares, educational centres, special needs groups, and other community organizations.
How do I book an Exploration Visit at Wonderhub?
Complete and submit the Booking Request form below. A team member will be in touch through the email on the form regarding your request.
Are Waiver Forms Required for Exploration Visits?
Yes, all guests, children & adults, are required to have a signed Waiver Form in order to take part in the Exploration Visit.
We require that each individual submits a completed Waiver Form. For children, their parent/guardian should be the one to complete & sign the Waiver Form and submit them back to the teacher/educator/group leader prior to their visit. Any adults in attendance can sign a waiver for themselves and submit them to the teacher/educator/group leader prior to their visit. The teacher/educator/group leader would then submit all collected Waivers to the greeting team member on the day of the visit.
You can find the Waiver Form attached to your confirmation email, and also on the Exploration Visit page on our website.
Please note, individuals without a valid waiver will not be allowed to enter the museum for your Exploration Visit.
Who books transportation to the museum?
Transportation is the responsibility of the group/organization booking the Exploration Visit. Nutrien Wonderhub is not responsible for arranging any transportation. We recommend that you arrive 10 minutes early to allow time to get settled and not use visit time for the entrance process.
How to do I pay for the Exploration Visit?
When you arrive for your Exploration Visit, you will be asked to provide the actual numbers of students, required chaperones, and additional chaperones in attendance. You will only pay for the actual number of students and additional chaperones at the Admissions Desk using credit/debit or cash.
There are no invoice options available for Exploration Visits.
The Fine Print
- Exploration Visits must be booked using the online registration form.
- Completing the booking request form does not guarantee a booking. A team member will contact you by email and confirm your booking.
- Exploration Visits are available for 2 hour or all-day visits.
- Cost for a 2-hour Exploration Visit is $5 per participant, with Required Chaperones being FREE (Required Chaperones = the number of adults required to provide a 1 adult:6 student supervision ratio). Additional adults and chaperones will be charged $5 each.
- Cost for a 4-hour Exploration Visit is $5 per person in attendance (participants, required chaperones, and additional chaperones).
- Exploration Visit capacity is minimum 6 students, maximum 32 students. There is a chaperone requirement of 1 adult for every 6 students.
- Exploration Visits must be booked 2 weeks (14 days) in advance of visit date.
- Fees must be paid upon arrival.
- Advance payment for visits is non-refundable.
- Groups must meet in the lobby and enter the museum as a group.
- All bookings begin at the designated time outlined in your confirmation email. If the group arrives late, the visit period ends at the designated end time as other groups are booked around them. A visit cannot be shifted or extended due to late arrival.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the booking will be billed for 50% of the requested tickets. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the booking will be billed for 100% of the requested tickets.
To discuss our Group Exploration Visits, please contact Victoria Oster (Visitor Experience Coordinator) at (306) 249‑3574 or email@example.com.