Our Adventure Visits offer educators and students exclusive use of the Wonderhub facility for learning, exploration and more!
Adventure Visits are the best way for schools, qualifying daycares, educational centres, special needs group, and other community organizations to book their next exclusive adventure to Nutrien Wonderhub for larger groups.
Adventure Visit Information
Information provided below is for adventure visits exclusively.
Adventure Visits Include:
- Exclusive use of all Wonderhub’s exhibits for up to 4 consecutive hours and admission for up to 350 guests.
- Self-guided exploration, as well as a facilitated take home craft/activity lead by Wonderhub’s Education Team in Create Space.
- Tables and chairs provided in Performance Hall / Classroom for snacks or lunch
Adventure Visit Price:
- $3,000 plus tax (includes admission for up to 350 guests)
- Additional guests add-ons are permitted – see rates for Group Visits.
A 50% deposit is required a minimum of 30 days in advance, with full payment required a minimum of 14 days in advance. Invoicing is available.
Adventure Visits Availability:
- Adventure visits are only available on Mondays from 10:00am – 2:00pm (excludes Stat Holidays and School PD Days).
If you have a larger group (more than 350) and would like to split your booking into two 2-hours blocks with a capacity of up to 350 per block, times will be 10am-12pm and 12pm-2pm.
Waiver & Supervision Requirements:
- Wonderhub requires all individuals entering the museum for a Group Visit to sign a waiver regardless of having signed one for a previous visit this includes Teachers, Education Associates, chaperones & children.
- Wonderhub requires a 6 child: 1 adult supervision ratio. Any groups without the required supervision ratio will not be permitted to enter the museum for their visit.
- During the museum exploration times, we ask that your group split into smaller groups (6:1) as this is more manageable for chaperones in the museum. Stationing chaperones in each exhibit and allowing children to move freely throughout the museum is not permitted.
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the booking will be billed for 50% of the rental fee. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the booking will be billed for 100% of the rental fee.
Book your adventure visit today!
For additional information please call (306) 249-3574 or email Anneka at email@example.com
The Fine Print
- Programs must be booked using the online request form
- Programs run for 4 hours, early entrance and late exit are not permitted
- Adventure Visits must be booked 14 days in advance of booking date
- Fees can be paid with credit card by calling Nutrien Wonderhub directly at 306-249-3574 or via cheque if requesting an invoice
- Invoices if required will be sent along with a rental agreement for the Adventure Visit
- Public Liability & Insurance may be required you will be informed if required
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to the booking will be billed for 50% of the requested tickets. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the booking will be billed for 100% of the requested tickets.